American Girl author
Thank you for your interest in writing for American Girl.
Please be advised that at this time we are only accepting very specific submissions for publication and that all submissions are subject to the Terms and Conditions posted on our website at Terms and Conditions of Website Use.
Below are the current guidelines for children and for adult authors and illustrators wishing to submit their work:
American Girl® magazine publishes readers' work and is accepting non-fiction submissions by children for crafts, cooking, puzzles, profiles, drawings, jokes, letters, etc. Please check the current issue of American Girl® magazine for specific examples. Your materials for the magazine should be mailed to:
- American Girl® Magazine
- 8400 Fairway Place
- Middleton, WI 53562
- Your first and last name
- Your address and phone number
- Your birth date (including year)
- A school-style, color photograph of you
- Your signature on an unlined white piece of paper
- Your Parent's approval signature
- Please keep a photocopy of your work because we cannot return it.
- Any photographs you send to us must be printed on photo-quality paper.
- Artwork, photographs, and stories must be your very own work and not the work of someone else or copied from a book, magazine, or anywhere else.
Please note that all submissions received by American Girl become the sole property of American Girl Publishing, Inc., and may be used by American Girl Publishing, Inc., or its parent or affiliated companies without compensation or acknowledgement.
American Girl is not accepting unsolicited works of fiction by children at this time.
American Girl is not accepting unsolicited submissions of fiction or non-fiction by adults at this time for either our books or magazine. It is not known if or when we may again begin to accept them in the future.
Thank you again for thinking of American Girl. We are honored that you want to submit your work to us.
- Trusted dissertation writing services from UKEssays.com