This plugin makes it easy to display lists of user avatars on your (multiuser) blog. It also allows to insert single avatars for blog users or any email address into a post or page. (Great for displaying an image of someone you're talking about.)
Please help with the plugin Translations at .
Both shortcode and widget can be configured to...
- Show a custom title (widget only)
- Only show specific user groups and/or hide certain users
- Limit the number of users shown
- Change the sort order of users or show in random order
- Adjust the size of user avatars
- Optionally show a user's name or biography
- Show users from the current blog, all blogs or a selection of blogs (on WPMU/Multisite)
- Group users by their blog (when showing from multiple blogs), and show the blog name above each grouping (experimental feature).
- Supports users from co-authors, Ultimate Member, BBpress and BudyPress
- the shortcode can page the avatars for large sets add a page_size to the shortcode e.g. "page_size=30"
The plugin makes use of built in wordpress (core) functions to retrieve user information and get avatars.
The Plug-in can show users from bb-press, Budy-press (xprofile) and Co-Author Plus Plug-in
- Adjust the size of the user avatar.
- Align the avatar left, centered or right.
Plugin support: As of April 2011, Ben is stepping down as maintainer and handing over ownership to Paul Bearne, who will provide support and drive the development of new features.